|| Subject: All
|| Description: Students create an individualized folder that will serve as a work book or a binder for collecting their work and will stay in their classroom for the year.
- Collage pieces (paper & tracers, images from magazines, etc)
- The title text on printed, cut up paper. (“Words”, “Math”, etc.)
- Glue surfaces
- Journal or binder of some type (3 ring binder, composition book, etc.)
|| Prerequisites: None
|| Possible Variations:
- Covers can be decorated with colorful paper cut into shapes, collage materials (cut from magazines), or any variant.
- Books can be for work in Vocabulary, mathematics, or any other subject.
|| Other Examples: