|| Description: Classroom books involve every student creating one page, which then become part of a large book. This book can be a classroom resource for years to come. Each page is a unique collage or drawing that features an element of the subject being studied – whether it is a landmark, animal, or anything else.
- “Our Town” features the school’s hometown with a page for each major landmark.
- “Fabulous Mr. FAB” is a larger, group-made version of Mr. Fab books. Each student makes a page for an animal, which are categorized into Mammal, Reptile, Fish, Amphibian, or Bird tabs throughout the book.
- “Animals of South Africa” highlights animals native to South Africa. Each page is made by an individual student and features one animal. Clearly this type of book could highlight any place – not just South Africa.
- The possibilities are endless with this project! If you have a subject that you would like to make into a classroom book, please contact us with your idea.
- Students should already be studying the subject of the book.