- LIFE SCIENCE CONTENT
Life Cycles of Plants –
- Students will collect, sort, and classify a variety of seeds and explore various seed dispersal adaptations
- Students will identify and explain the major parts of plants and their functions
- Students will identify and describe the basic requirements for sustaining plant life
- Students will conduct experiments which illustrate how the environment affects the viability of plants
- Students will explain ways that plants are essential for human and animal survival
See also: Workbook Covers, and Metal Foil Embossing. This project has students emboss an evergreen scene on to metal foil, which is then pasted onto a backing and onto the cover of a book. The art integration team will glue the front and back cover onto pages, to make a complete journal that students can use for recording their evergreen studies.